Becoming a member of the VET Practitioner Register is a rigorous process designed to give
confidence to prospective employers, students and funding bodies of the quality of the practitioners
on the register.
If approved to join, you will gain public recognition for your capabilities and experience,
acknowledging your identity as a VET professional and potentially leading to career opportunities and
advancement. You will also gain opportunities for networking and exchanging ideas with other VET
Documents you will need to have on hand
You will first need to create a log in and password before completing the application form.
Please make sure you keep a secure record of your ID reference number when it appears.
To complete the application you will need a scanned version of several documents on hand such as:
- Recent resume
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- Police Check or Working with Children Check
- A statement outlining your own philosophy or approach to VET practice and pedagogy (up
to 1 page max.)
- Strategies that you implement for remaining current both in your field and as a VET
practitioner (e.g. regulatory & Training Package changes etc)
- Evidence of relevant Professional Development in which you have participated during the
past 2 years
- Copies of up to 3 recent and relevant referee reports
- Portfolio of samples of your work including materials or resources developed.
You will be able to save and return to your application using your username and password.
If you have any problems with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VET Registration Form